On Day 67 of Jaiya’s “101 Days of Self Pleasure“, she tried a daytime session with a glass toy and a certain aloe-based lube, with amazing results!
What Do I Do For Vaginal Dryness?
Shelle shares this via Yahoo! Answers:
What do I do For Vaginal dryness? I’m only 21 and i don’t get moist down there… this is so embarrassing… i only have one ovary and tube… because it was removed due to a cyst… what can i do besides use lubricants?
You’re in luck, Shelle! Not only are personal lubricants perfectly acceptable to use (just make sure you’re choosing one that’s healthy for your body!), but there are several other things you can be doing to support your natural ability to lubricate. Our resident expert, Carolyn Braddock, writes about this often, and this post is a practical guide to addressing vaginal dryness, with a link to even more resources!
Among the solutions:
1. Drink plenty of water (not soda) to ensure that the body is well hydrated. Balance the diet. Add some nutritional supplements if needed.
2. Be careful about using harsh chemicals, soaps, douches, and other products containing allergens, dyes and fragrances.
3. Exercise to increase the “chi” or chi energy and breath moving through the body.
4. Stimulate your sexual organs. Lubrication may take a bit longer, but it is still there. Spend time self pleasuring. With a partner, slow down, take your time.
5. Use some personal lubricant that is natural, and will help to restore your own vaginal moisture. Aloe Cadabra is a magical gel that is 95% organic aloe.
6. Affirm you! Certainly sexual activity can be joyous and exciting. Keep the juices flowing.
Sex Accessory Review: Aloe Cadabra with Vitamin E!
Jenn has reviewed Aloe Cadabra before, so we asked her to try out our new, longer-lasting formula with Vitamin E…of course, she said yes!
What I like about Aloe Cadabra is that it feels good. A lot of personal lubricants tend to be sticky, gooey, and gloppy. Dan and I don’t use lubricants very often, except for anal play or occasionally for masturbation, so while we’re not reaching for lubricant every day, we use it enough to have experienced the general stickiness of a lot of lubes. Aloe Cadabra doesn’t have that stickiness. It has the consistency of hand sanitizer, though it is much creamier. Just a small amount, about a dime-sized worth glop, is enough, though of course for certain activities it never hurts to use a bit more.
Read the full review and get a free shipping code HERE.
Getting The Oven Hot Enough
Another great review from eroticconsumer.com! Sweet Pea gave Aloe Cadabra a try, and then gave us 9 out of 10 stars with this to say:
I really enjoyed this lube. I really love anything with aloe, and the light scent of vanilla was very pleasant. The packaging was very nice. It was very easy to apply whether using it alone or with a toy. I did not need to reapply as it was very effective in getting the oven hot enough to not need to reapply. I would definitely use this lube again and again. I do prefer a lubricant that allows me to enjoy what the purpose of lube is for, and this product did that for me. Very enjoyable.
Discrete Lubricant Fits In Your Purse
The stars are out for Aloe Cadabra at Erotic Consumer, where “the juicy aloe sensation is a gynecological health ally and a dream come true”, receiving high marks from all of their reviewers:
• bobbles13 resonates with the organic, glycerin-free aspect!
• Xphantom00 loves the descriptive packaging and zero scent!
• Jack was attracted to the discrete package, good duration, and health benefits!
• Leia commented on the convenient bottle size, and was impressed by the lubricity when used with a sex toy!
- « Previous Page
- Next Page »