Shelle shares this via Yahoo! Answers:
What do I do For Vaginal dryness? I’m only 21 and i don’t get moist down there… this is so embarrassing… i only have one ovary and tube… because it was removed due to a cyst… what can i do besides use lubricants?
You’re in luck, Shelle! Not only are personal lubricants perfectly acceptable to use (just make sure you’re choosing one that’s healthy for your body!), but there are several other things you can be doing to support your natural ability to lubricate. Our resident expert, Carolyn Braddock, writes about this often, and this post is a practical guide to addressing vaginal dryness, with a link to even more resources!
Among the solutions:
1. Drink plenty of water (not soda) to ensure that the body is well hydrated. Balance the diet. Add some nutritional supplements if needed.
2. Be careful about using harsh chemicals, soaps, douches, and other products containing allergens, dyes and fragrances.
3. Exercise to increase the “chi” or chi energy and breath moving through the body.
4. Stimulate your sexual organs. Lubrication may take a bit longer, but it is still there. Spend time self pleasuring. With a partner, slow down, take your time.
5. Use some personal lubricant that is natural, and will help to restore your own vaginal moisture. Aloe Cadabra is a magical gel that is 95% organic aloe.
6. Affirm you! Certainly sexual activity can be joyous and exciting. Keep the juices flowing.
Leave a Reply